Group Companies Members of BSE, NSE, MCX, MSEIL, CDSL, Broking Services, Depository
BSE Clearing No.: 911 | NSE Clearing No.: 11858 | MCX Clearing No.: 10665 | MSEIL
Clearing No.: 11400 | CDSL DP ID: 30300 | SEBI Regn. No.: IN-DP-715-2022 | SEBI
Reg No.: INZ000177531 (Cash/F&O/CDs/MCX)
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository
system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP
directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular
reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide notice no. 20200731-7 dated
July 31, 2020 and 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from
time to time in this regard
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
.......... Issued in the interest of Investors